Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Miss California. You'll be kissed by only me.

Goals for the year.

1. Go to LA for Thanksgiving - start future planning; apartment searching, compile lists of job ideas, look at schools
2. Go to NYC for New Year's - preferrably stay in a hotel near Times Square, and stay for 2-3 nights, if possible and invite all friends to join, if they so choose
3. Save, save, save! And never stop saving. I will be able to make things happen.
4. Go out to LA in May to finalize future plans; check out available apartments to rent, apply for every job possible, also plan route to take and money needed to survive (actually... just plan EVERYTHING all year)
5. Although it seems that moving to LA is my main concern, my main focus IS going to be on school -- maintain a 3.5 or above GPA
6. Focus on work. Make money.
7. Don't stop believing.
8. Be a good friend.
9. Put others before myself.
10. Always at least TRY to maintain a positive attitude.
11. No no no no drama, as Fergie would say.
12. Choose friends wisely. Be careful not to let anyone hurt me as I've been hurt in recent pasts.
13. Family. Be good to them, do things for them, make them feel as if I have become a bigger and better person than ever.
14. Tell family of my plan to move to LA when I am sure it is possible and that they can't stand in my way.
15. Never lose confidence. Be all I can be and aspire for greater things.

Determination is key.

No comments:

Followers